At Archstone one of our most important values is Caring. As such we care tremendously about the
health and safety of our patients, our staff, and our community.
Due to COVID-19 we have made some changes. To help you prepare for your appointment, here a few
- If this is your first appointment with Archstone, you will receive a health history intake and
consent form. Please take the time to fill this out and ensure that we have the correct email and
telephone contact information.
- Prior to each appointment you will also receive an intake form with COVID-19 screening
questions. This must be completed on the day of your scheduled session.
- To reduce the amount of exposure to our front desk staff and others in the waiting area we are
transitioning as many administrative tasks as possible online. We are happy to direct bill your
insurance company. If you would like us to direct bill your insurance company on your behalf,
please send us a picture of your insurance card information via email
(firstname.lastname@example.org) prior to your first appointment. Following your appointment our
administrative staff will bill your insurance company. If you have a co pay or a remaining
balance, we will send you a link and you will be able to pay online via credit card or with an
email money transfer. We will continue to have an onsite POS system that will be available if
online payment is not an option for you.
- When you arrive at the clinic, please notify the clinic via text (preferred) 607- 4302, or telephone
847 2037. Please make sure to identify yourself as well as your treating therapist (if you know).
- Once your therapist is ready, we will notify you to come in for your session. Leave all personal
belongings in your car. Unless you are under the age of 16 or if you require a support person for
assistance we ask that you attend your appointment alone. Please respect physical distancing on
the stairs and if you require the elevator, please let us know.
- Inside the building you must wear a mask. You may bring your own and a community mask
(reusable cloth mask, buff, or scarf that covers your mouth, nose, and chin) is acceptable. If you
do not have your own mask, or if you forget we will have cloth masks available for purchase
- When you arrive at the clinic you will be asked to sanitize your hands and a staff member will
review your Covid-19 Prescreening questionnaire. Please remain standing, avoid touching
anything, and your therapist will meet you in the waiting room to proceed directly to the
- Please respect physical distancing rules and with the exception of your treating therapist, please
maintain 2m of space between yourself and others.
- To reduce passing papers and decrease contact, we prefer to email your receipt and home
exercise programs and recommendations. If this is a concern, just let your treating therapist
know that you require a paper copy and we will do our best to accommodate.
- We will bathroom facilities available, but if you are able to use the facilities at home before
coming to the clinic it would be appreciated as we will be cleaning the washrooms after every
- We have hired an extra staff person to clean and disinfect all items between each client.
We look forward to working with you and we are so thankful and appreciative of your support during
these unsettling times!